Thank you for booking at Mare.
At this time we are taking special precautions due to Covid-19 and we ask the following:
- If you are feeling sick in any way, or have come in contact with someone who is sick, please call and cancel your appointment.
- You must be on time for your appointment, any late arrivals are subject to be rescheduled.
- Please temporarily refrain from bringing in, or ordering, food during your appointment. If you are having color services and would like to eat while processing, we ask that you eat outside in our courtyard.
- It is required that you wear a mask or face covering throughout your entire appointment.
- Mare is a cash-less salon, we accept credit card and mobile payments only.
- We are also unable to serve water, coffee, or tea at this time.
- Prices are subject to change based on customer requests, and individual prices will vary depending on service.
- For convenience, we have a list of everyone’s Venmo names at the front desk. Gratuities gladly accepted via Venmo or cash direct to your stylist. Due to COVID-19, we are currently NOT accepting cash for payment for services, as a result do not have cash onsite to make change or change bills for gratuity. Thank you for understanding.
Our client’s and staff’s health and safety are our highest priority. We are following all social distancing, cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing protocols that have been mandated by Los Angeles County. If you have any questions or need to cancel your appointment, please call the salon front desk at 424-274-3479.